Good morning and enjoy your meal! When you have breakfast in our hotel, you only have eyes for what’s on your plate. That’s no wonder, considering all the rich regional delicacies and the organic and fair-trade products our buffet has to offer.
We have to confess: During your breakfast, you won’t be enjoying a view of the Alps; even less the romantic rawness of the Baltic Sea. Nor will you be admiring the Lorelei, seductively daring the Rhine River. At our hotel, if anything, you’d be surprised to be gazing at the formidable glass palace that’s the Siemens headquarters, if you could actually see it from the restaurant, that is.
But you can‘t. We actually take you down to the basement to have breakfast, where you will anyways only have eyes for our rich regional buffet with organic and fair-trade products and your wonderfully arranged breakfast plate. All of our organic products are supervised and organic certified (DE-ÖKO-001).
Seasonal jams and honey from sustainable beekeepers in the Franconian Switzerland.
Coffee in all its forms: organic and fair-trade. Discover our tea selection as well.
Enjoy our regional honey from beekeeper Bolland.
Our healthy buffet
Organic-certified and regional products are very important to us. Naturally, we aim to provide our guests with high quality products, since a good breakfast is the foundation for the right start to the day.
- Organic coffee with fair cultivation
- Exciting tea creations by Pukka and Ronnefeldt
- Honey from beekeeper Bolland
- A rich selection of cereals, dried fruits, nuts; also maple syrup, nut nougat cream, and much more from our supplier Rapunzel
- Home-made “German porridge” with seasonal fruits
- Demeter jam from the Franconian Switzerland
- A selection of fresh fruits and vegetables
- A variety of breads, bread rolls, regional farmhouse bread made in a stone oven, butter and pretzel croissants, as well as cakes
- Salmon for fish fans
- Eggs from the organic farm Stähr in Unterstürmig
- Organic apple, pear juices from meadow orchard in the Franconian Switzerland
- Several organic yogurts from the organic country dairy farm Scheitz
- A wide selection of sausages and cold cuts from the butcher shop Böhnlein
- Milk and cheese variations from the organic country dairy farm Scheitz
Mondays till Fridays 6:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
Sundays and Holidays 7 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
- Roth Winery (www.weingut-roth.de)
- Rapunzel natural products (www.rapunzel.de)
- Die Beerenbauern (Demeter) www.die-beerenbaueren.de)
- Ronnenfeldt tea (www.ronnefeldt.de)
- Central fruit market in Franconian Switzerland (www.obstmarkt-pretzfeld.de)
- Andechser dairy farm (www.andechser-molkerei.de)
Ecocological egg and poultry farm M. & P. Richter, Ökoring, the bakeries Böhm and Brezen Meyer, butcher shop Böhnlein
All of our organic products are supervised and organic certified (DE-ÖKO-001):