To feel good in your own four walls is a basic human need. You obviously have the same expectations when you pack your suitcase and check into a hotel: you want peace and quiet. This is also our standard at Creativhotel Luise. That’s why we offer rooms that are as diverse as our guests. Their design and construction reflect our hotel’s innovative spirit* in sustainability, and they invite each guest to feel good and relax.
*Ökopass ecological certificate
- You stay in a room with hand-crafted furniture made of solid local wood
- Living plants enhance the room atmosphere
- Predominantly isolated electrical lines prevent electro-smog
- Our wallpapers are made of recycled paper with a beeswax finish
- All of our paints, varnishes and adhesives are organic and solvent-free
- You walk on pollution-free carpet floors with no foam backing
- You write on cork linoleum/li>
- Your toilet flushes with rainwater
- Shower water is heated by a solar system
- You sleep on body-friendly natural mattresses with a virgin wool overlay
- We are among the most climate-friendly city hotels in Germany
The “regrowing hotel room”
Our newest and most sustainable room concept follows the cradle-to-cradle principles – using raw materials that are and remain 100% biodegradable or 100% recyclable. 100% comfort is also included in our “regrowing single rooms®” , naturally.